Best Jobs After Retirement
The beauty of all five of these jobs is they can be done from the comfort of your own home. During the coronavirus pandemic, more and more opportunities became available for at-home workers. This has been especially beneficial for seniors looking for some extra work.
Here’s a list of the best low-stress jobs in 2021:
- Career Coach
- Customer Service
- Data Entry Position
For those with previous writing experience, this can be an ideal position. Even if you are simply looking to get your foot in the door or begin blogging, this is an excellent part-time choice. These days there are many positions available for experienced writers and beginners. Online bloggers are always in demand. This job may begin as unpaid, but it will give those seeking experience a valuable foundation. Younger writers will constantly look for guidance or feedback online. This is where an experienced editor really comes in handy. Depending on years of experience, this can be a very profitable part-time gig.
Speaking of the younger generation seeking guidance, consider the idea of becoming a career coach. You may have seen it all during the course of your long professional career. Giving the knowledge back to younger workers these days can be an incredible service. Thanks to online video platforms like Zoom and Skype, career coaching is something that can be easily done from the home. Retired seniors can provide invaluable guidance to the younger generation in need of career advice. Career coaching can include reviewing resumes and offering interview tips, as well.
Before you accept a role as a customer service representative, these positions generally require a few things from applicants. First, you must have a landline telephone and computer with high-speed internet. Most customer service roles will involve answering calls, emails and chats. You will answer customer questions and put your problem solving skills to work. If you meet all the requirements and enjoy interacting with customers, this may be the best position for you.
Consultant is a very broad name for a role that could include a variety of tasks. Much like career coaching, consultant roles allow seniors to reflect on past work experiences and offer modern solutions for modern problems in the workplace. Consultant jobs are perfect for those with prior human resource or finance backgrounds.
Data Entry Position
If you are looking for an at-home position, but would rather not talk on the phone all day, data entry gigs could be a good fit. Those choosing to apply for data entry positions should possess a few qualities, though. You will certainly need to be tech-savvy, especially when dealing with constant updating. Test your skills before applying by taking typing lessons or classes online to get up to speed ahead of time.
More Articles About Retirement
- Golf Clubs For Seniors
- Can I Retire At 60 With 500K
- What Is Dementia?
- How To Retire At 50
- Best Places To Retire in Arizona 2021
- Ten Early Signs and Symptoms of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Covid Vaccine Update: What Seniors Need To Know
- How To Save For Retirement Without A 401K
- Funny Quotes About Aging Gracefully
- Independent Living Benefits
- Strength Training For Older Adults
- Retiring In Arizona Pro’s and Con’s
- Physical Games For Seniors
- 12 Card Games For Senior Citizens
- Music Seniors Love
- Five Tips For Seniors In Arizona Summers
- Classic Movies Popular With Seniors
- Netflix Movies Popular With Seniors
- How Seniors Can Keep Healthy This Summer
- Video Games Seniors Like
- Eight Birthday Tips For Seniors In Assisted Living
- Mesa AZ Assisted Living Costs
- How Much Does Assisted Living Cost In Sun City, AZ
- Best Places To Retire in Arizona 2020
- Does Medicare Cover Assisted Living Costs?
- Coronavirus Advice For Seniors
- How Much Does Assisted Living Cost In Peoria, AZ?
- How Much Does Memory Care Cost In Arizona?
- Best Board Games For Seniors
- How Much Does Independent Senior Living Cost?
- Best TV Shows For Seniors With Alzheimers
- Books Popular With Seniors
- New Years Resolutions For Seniors
- Cost of Assisted Living in Phoenix Arizona
- Christmas Ideas In Assisted Living
- Great Jokes For Seniors
- Christmas Quotes For Seniors
- Birthday Quotes For Seniors
- National Senior Games Association
- New Grandparents Quotes
- Pets In Assisted Living
- Ten Fun Things To Do With Someone In Assisted Living
- Activities for Seniors
- Great Balance Exercises For Seniors
- What Are Some Benefits of Assisted Living?
- How To Find An Assisted Living Facility?
- How To Talk To A Parent With Dementia
- When Is the Right Time to Move From Assisted Living to Memory Care?
- Questions For Assisted Living Interviews
- Retirement Wishes for a Boss
- Funny Retirement Wishes For Coworkers & Colleagues
- Retirement Quotes, Wishes, Sayings
- Best Retirement Communities In Arizona 2018-2019
- Benefits Of Retiring In Arizona
- What is Independent Living?
- What Type Of Doctor Do I See For Memory Loss?
- Elderly Home Safety Checklist
- What To Do After Retirement | 19 Activities & Retirement Hobbies
- What’s The Best Way To Save For Retirement In Your 50s?
- Types Of Retirement Homes
- How To Move A Parent With Dementia To Assisted Living
- Best Retirement Communities For Active Adults
- Dealing With Aging Parents Depression
- Easy Crafts For Seniors With Dementia
- When Is It Time For Assisted Living?
- How Do You Talk To Someone With Dementia?
- Seven Stages Of Dementia
- Best Low Risk, High Return, Safe Investments For Seniors
- Do I Pay Taxes On Social Security After Age 66?
- Difference Between Assisted Living and Nursing Homes
- Do Seniors Pay Taxes On Social Security Income?
- Top 5 Retirement Communities in Arizona
- Funny Retirement Wishes For Colleagues
- Checklist For Assisted Living
Find Quality Assisted Living Care With SLS Communities
If you’re looking for the very best assisted living in Phoenix; SLS Communities can help! We have 5 locations in the Phoenix Valley that seniors and their families can choose from. With great amenities such as meticulously manicured landscaping, swimming pools, theater rooms, on-site salons, and much more! SLS Communities delivers today’s seniors the very best assisted living care services in the Phoenix, Arizona area.