New Grandparents Quotes
Do you have friends or loved ones about to become grandparents for the first time and are looking for something witty and/or meaningful to say or write to them? Read on for some ideas as you celebrate this milestone in their lives.
For New Grandparents
- Enjoy your grand-bundle-of-joy!
- I know you will be a great grandparent.
- I’m wishing your new addition to the family much love and happiness.
- I don’t know who is luckier, you for having a new little grandchild, or your grandchild for having you as grandparents.
- I know you’ll try to spoil your grandchild so much!
- You have a new bundle of joy, whom I am sure you will thoroughly enjoy!
- May your new grandchild provide you with hugs, love, smiles, and much joy.
- Now you can give your grandchild candy and toys that make a lot of noise. It’s payback time!
- Every step and event in your life has been leading up to your most important role and calling, being a grandparent!
Quotes About Grandchildren
- “Grandparents, so easy to operate, even a child can do it.” —Author Unknown
- “A grandchild fills the empty space in your heart that you never knew you had.” —Author Unknown
- “The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is that they have a common enemy.” —Sam Levenson
- “Grandchildren are the gifts of yesterday, the pride of today, and the joy of tomorrow.” —Author Unknown
- “If I had known how wonderful it would be to have grandchildren, I’d have had them first.” —Lois Wyse
- “Grandchildren are God’s way of compensating us for growing old.” —Mary H. Waldrip
- “Grandchildren: the only people who can get more out of you than the IRS.” —Gene Perret
- “My grandfather is great. He’s a great grandfather.” —Chico Marx
- Grandchildren are a blessing to grandparents just as grandparents are a blessing to grandchildren.
- Grandchildren are the reward for those who have labored as parents.
- Grandparents are parents with more experience.
- A small grandchild is always big enough to fill a grandparent’s entire world with joy!
- Grandchildren are made to be spoiled by grandparents.
- Studies show that people who have at least one grandchild are much happier than people who have none.
- No one can spoil you like a grandma!
- Grandparents are prone to being wrapped around tiny fingers.
- Being a grandparent means spoiling the grandchildren and sending them home with noisy toys and a sugar high.
- Grandmothers are the best type of mothers (or grandfathers are the best type of fathers).
- Except for their grandchildren, grandparents are the most blessed people in the world.
- Every moment with your grandchild is a blessing. Enjoy all the little things.
Find Quality Assisted Living Care With SLS Communities
If you’re looking for the very best assisted living in Phoenix; SLS Communities can help! We have 5 locations in the Phoenix Valley that seniors and their families can choose from. With great amenities such as meticulously manicured landscaping, swimming pools, theater rooms, on-site salons, and much more! SLS Communities delivers today’s seniors the very best assisted living care services in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
Check out our locations below
For more information about assisted living and senior living services please call 480-348-0300.