For New Grandparents
- Enjoy your grand-bundle-of-joy!
- I know you will be a great grandparent.
- I’m wishing your new addition to the family much love and happiness.
- I don’t know who is luckier, you for having a new little grandchild, or your grandchild for having you as grandparents.
- I know you’ll try to spoil your grandchild so much!
- You have a new bundle of joy, whom I am sure you will thoroughly enjoy!
- May your new grandchild provide you with hugs, love, smiles, and much joy.
- Now you can give your grandchild candy and toys that make a lot of noise. It’s payback time!
- Every step and event in your life has been leading up to your most important role and calling, being a grandparent!
Quotes About Grandchildren
- “Grandparents, so easy to operate, even a child can do it.” —Author Unknown
- “A grandchild fills the empty space in your heart that you never knew you had.” —Author Unknown
- “The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is that they have a common enemy.” —Sam Levenson
- “Grandchildren are the gifts of yesterday, the pride of today, and the joy of tomorrow.” —Author Unknown
- “If I had known how wonderful it would be to have grandchildren, I’d have had them first.” —Lois Wyse
- “Grandchildren are God’s way of compensating us for growing old.” —Mary H. Waldrip
- “Grandchildren: the only people who can get more out of you than the IRS.” —Gene Perret
- “My grandfather is great. He’s a great grandfather.” —Chico Marx
- Grandchildren are a blessing to grandparents just as grandparents are a blessing to grandchildren.
- Grandchildren are the reward for those who have labored as parents.
- Grandparents are parents with more experience.
- A small grandchild is always big enough to fill a grandparent’s entire world with joy!
- Grandchildren are made to be spoiled by grandparents.
- Studies show that people who have at least one grandchild are much happier than people who have none.
- No one can spoil you like a grandma!
- Grandparents are prone to being wrapped around tiny fingers.
- Being a grandparent means spoiling the grandchildren and sending them home with noisy toys and a sugar high.
- Grandmothers are the best type of mothers (or grandfathers are the best type of fathers).
- Except for their grandchildren, grandparents are the most blessed people in the world.
- Every moment with your grandchild is a blessing. Enjoy all the little things.
Find Quality Assisted Living Care With SLS Communities
If you’re looking for the very best assisted living in Phoenix; SLS Communities can help! We have 5 locations in the Phoenix Valley that seniors and their families can choose from. With great amenities such as meticulously manicured landscaping, swimming pools, theater rooms, on-site salons, and much more! SLS Communities delivers today’s seniors the very best assisted living care services in the Phoenix, Arizona area.