Independent Living 2
Memory Care 2
WELCOME TO SENIOR LIVING SERVICES ARIZONA!
If you’re searching for senior living services, assisted living services, independent living services or memory care services near me in Phoenix, Arizona, SLS Communities can help! We provide Senior Living Services for many cities in the Phoenix, Arizona, including Scottsdale, Surprise, Peoria, Mesa, Sedona and Youngtown. We offer senior living services for just about any type of retiree. From assisted living and independent living, to memory care and home care. View our senior living services below.
Common phrases used to find out services, include: senior living services near me, assisted living services near me, independent living services near me, memory care services near me, assisted living near me, independent living near me, memory care near me, assisted living facilities, independent living facilities, and memory care facilities.
Find Assisted Living Services Near Phoenix, AZ
Assisted living is one of the fastest growing senior living options for long-term care. Assisted living facilities provide housekeeping, nursing care, prepared meals and more. Learn more about how much assisted living costs.
Searching for the best Assisted Living facility for you or your loved one is an important task. Senior Living Services has many communities to choose from, all offer their own unique look and feel, while also providing the highest level of quality care to each of our assisted living residents. Our licensed assisted living staff are trained to prepare an individualized and detailed service plan designed to fit you or your loved one’s assisted living needs. This makes your move in day a positive and welcoming transition for everyone involved.
Our Assisted Living facilities all offer restaurant style dining rooms where all meals are prepared by a chef. Most of our facility’s are focused around beautiful courtyards with gorgeous views from your assisted living apartment. All come with 1 and 2 bedroom floor plan options and tons of amenities and activities for all to enjoy.
Read More About Assisted Living Services
- Assisted Living Services Sun City
- Assisted Living Services Peoria
- Assisted Living Services Sun City West
- Assisted Living Services Surprise
- Assisted Living Services Phoenix
- Assisted Living Services Mesa
- Assisted Living Services Chandler
- Assisted Living Services Scottsdale
- Assisted Living Services Glendale
- Assisted Living Services Gilbert
Assisted Living FAQ
How To Move A Parent With Dementia To Assisted Living?
Here are the steps to move a parent with dementia into assisted living:
- Step 1. The Alzheimer’s Association
- Step 2. Learn about Dementia
- Step 3. Start looking for care early
- Step 4. Find a geriatric expert
- Step 5. Hire a lawyer
- Step 6. Take a tour
- Step 7. Introduce yourself and make friends
- Step 8. Provide a temporary reason
- Step 9. Keep it postive
- Step 10. Personalize the room
- Step 11. Quick first visit after move
Read more about moving a parent with dementia to assisted living here.
When Is It Time For Assisted Living?
You will know it’s time for assisted living when:
- Care needs increase
- Your parent starts wandering
- You are noticing aggressive behavior
- Experiencing sun-downers
- No longer safe alone
- Caregiver burnout
Read more about how to know when it’s time for assisted living here.
Assisted Living Checklist:
This assisted living checklist can be used each time you call or tour a facility. Just download the assisted living checklist pdf to ensure all the important questions are asked:
- Do the all staff members have the experience necessary to diagnose and/or handle the issues of recipient?
- Is staff or caregivers able to provide medications?
- How many staff members or caregivers are on night shift?
- What is the ratio of residents to staff?
- Are skilled nurses on staff 24 hours a day?
- What types of apartments or condos are available?
- Are assessments needed prior to admission?
- What training & experience does staff have?
- Are you able to describe your residents?
- What are your billing and payment policies?
- What are the apartment living options?
- What is your discharge process like?
- Are all of your assisted living services covered by the monthly fee? If not, what will additional costs be for extra services?
- Is there a long waiting list? If so, what is your waiting list policy and how long is the wait?
- If a resident needs a change, what services do they have available?
Learn more about the assisted living checklist here.
How Much Does Assisted Living Cost In Phoenix?
According to SeniorAdvisor, the average cost of assisted living in Phoenix is about $3,500 per month. Costs ranged from $3,000 – $4,000 in 2018. Read more about the cost of assisted living in Phoenix here.
Find Independent Living Services Near Phoenix, AZ
Many seniors are faced with revising living arrangements as we get older. Daily tasks like cooking, upkeep of your home, laundry and transportation to and from doctor visits or other activities become more difficult to manage. Our Independent Living facility’s are made for retirees who enjoy an independent/social lifestyle and like staying active but would still like a little assistance from time to time. Let us take care of the transportation and upkeep while you enjoy all that our community’s have to offer.
Our beautifully constructed Independent Living Facility’s offer many apartment layouts and floor plans to choose from. You also have the option of Independent Living Casitas home’s that have larger floor plans, balconies, attached garages and exterior entrances.
Read More About Independent Living Services
- Independent Living Services Sun City
- Independent Living Services Peoria
- Independent Living Services Sun City West
- Independent Living Services Surprise
- Independent Living Services Phoenix
- Independent Living Services Mesa
- Independent Living Services Chandler
- Independent Living Services Scottsdale
- Independent Living Services Glendale
- Independent Living Services Gilbert
Independent Living FAQ
What Is Independent Living?
Independent living is a type of retirement living option that allows seniors to live in their own house or apartment but still receive the benefits, services and amenities from living in a retirement community. Independent living facilities typically provide amenities and services such as transportation, dining, social activities, housekeeping, security, and the option for help with medical care or other daily tasks.
Read more about independent living here.
How Much Does Independent Living Cost In Phoenix?
According to SeniorHomes, the average cost of independent living in Phoenix is about $1,987 per month. Costs ranged from $1,299 – $4,710 per month in 2018. Read more about the cost of independent living in Phoenix here.
Find Memory Care Services Near Phoenix, AZ
Senior Living Services Arizona offers Memory Care Services at each of our assisted living community locations. Memory Care requires specific training that each of our care giving staff must complete before caring for our residents. Furthermore, we have a higher ratio of caregivers to residents so we can provide better care for each individual. This allows us to evaluate and monitor the condition of each resident on a continual basis and respond quicker to needs and emergencies.
We provide our Memory Care residents with a active, fun and safe environment to retire in. We offer a calendar full of stimulating activities that are designed to enhance each resident’s quality of life. With offer a small community feel at our Memory Care facility’s and each has their own private courtyard, elegant dining room, activity and TV rooms throughout the property. These areas are comfortable and beautiful for all.
Read More About Memory Care Services
- Memory Care Services Sun City
- Memory Care Services Peoria
- Memory Care Services Sun City West
- Memory Care Services Surprise
- Memory Care Services Phoenix
- Memory Care Services Mesa
- Memory Care Services Chandler
- Memory Care Services Scottsdale
- Memory Care Services Glendale
- Memory Care Services Gilbert
Memory Care FAQ
How Much Does Memory Care Cost In Phoenix?
Find Home Care Services Near Phoenix, AZ
Home Care services is the supportive care division of Senior Living Services Arizona, with offices on each side of our Independent Living facility’s. We have watched our resident’s age in place over the years and realizes that they are in need of supportive care. This service is for retirees who wish to stay in their own home, while we provide some of their daily tasks to make life more comfortable.
We know that your family wants and is available to help but they might not be able to do so on a regular basis. Let our qualified care givers take care of you or your loved one 7 days a week.
Read More About Home Care Services
- Home Care Services Sun City
- Home Care Services Peoria
- Home Care Services Sun City West
- Home Care Services Surprise
- Home Care Services Phoenix
- Home Care Services Mesa
- Home Care Services Chandler
- Home Care Services Scottsdale
- Home Care Services Glendale
- Home Care Services Gilbert
Home Care FAQ
What Is Home Care?
Home care services allow a person who has special needs to remain in their home while receiving health care and other assistance with daily activities. This can be seniors, people with chronic illness, recovering from a surgery or those with a disability. The following are offered with home care services:
- Personal care: assistance with washing hair, bathing, and dressing.
- Health care: home health aide comes to the person’s home.
- Homemaking: yard work, cleaning, and laundry.
- Cooking or meal delivery.
Read more about home care here.
About SLS Communities
SLS (Senior Living Services Arizona) is an Arizona based property management firm that was established in 1998 for the sole purpose of providing property management services for The Hampton Group, Inc and it’s affiliated companies. It was established with intent to keep firm control over all facets of operations. Senior Living Services Arizona is dedicated to managing affiliated projects and does not provide a fee-based service to outside parties. SLS currently employees over 440 persons in Arizona, managing four Memory Care and Assisted Living projects and three Independent Living projects.
The Senior Staff and Managers of Senior Living Services Arizona are a highly experienced group of property managers that bring over 400 years of experience to the firm within Arizona retirement communities and assisted living industries. SLS Communities provides staff in areas such as culinary, nursing, human resources, marketing, accounting and construction/maintenance services. Managers include property management professionals who have successful and vast experience in health care services, food services, marketing, operations, maintenance and general senior resident care.
Read More About Senior Living Services
Senior Living Services By City In Arizona
View our senior living services by city. Click on the city you are interested in most to be taken to the list of senior living communities for that specific city in Arizona.
Senior Living Services Paradise Valley Arizona
Senior Living Services Peoria Arizona
Senior Living Services Queen Creek Arizona
Senior Living Services Scottsdale Arizona
Senior Living Services Sedona Arizona
Senior Living Services Sun City Arizona
Senior Living Services Sun Lakes Arizona
Senior Living Services Sun City West Arizona
Senior Living Services Surprise Arizona
Need Help Finding Assisted Living, Independent Living or Memory Care Near Phoenix, Arizona?
SLS has many assisted, independent and memory care properties around the Phoenix valley and can help you figure out the best facility for your individual needs. We can help with:
If you’ve been thinking about long-term senior care but aren’t sure what type of care you will need, SLS can provide you with important information about different types of senior care and what type might be the best for your individual needs.
We know that most seniors are on a fixed income and your money needs to be wisely conserved. SLS Communities will help you or your loved one get the most of your budget while also meeting all of your needs.
We know that transitioning from living at home to long-term senior care can be rough on an individual and their families. SLS Communities will do our best to ensure that you or your loved one has plenty of support during their transition.
Related Content About Senior Living Services
What Type Of Senior Living Facilities Are The Best?
Deciding what type of senior living facilities are best is a big decision for both retirees and the families that love them. There are a lot of different communities operating in Arizona that have varied levels of care, service, and quality. Most quality senior living services providers offer four main categories of care: independent living, assisted living, memory care, and home care services.
Best Senior Living Communities In Arizona
Looking for the Best Senior Living Communities in Arizona? When those who live outside of Arizona, the first things that likely come to mind is the Wild West, the summer heat, and of course, the Grand Canyon. However, Arizona state has so much more to offer seniors and retirees, especially when talking about retirees and having a great place for you or your loved one to call home.
Our Senior Living Communities In Arizona
FOLLOW US HERE